All year, any time that you wish.
13 Day Tour in Santorini, Mykonos & Turkey...
Combine 2 countries with tremendous history. Visit the enchanting Greece and fairytale Turkey! All you have to do is to book this 13-day tour, our company offers you, and travel in Athens, Mykonos, Santorini and Istanbul! Visit Athens, the capital of Greece, two of the most sought after islands in Greece, Santorini and Mykonos, and the magnificent Istanbul!
Start with sightseeing in Athens. Visit the Acropolis, stroll in the picturesque streets of Plaka, and the second most popular sightseeing of Athens, Cape Sounio and Temple of God Poseidon.
Next is the most popular island in Greece, Mykonos! Its sandy beaches with the crystal clear waters, the beach bars and the fascinating night-life, are making Mykonos the most popular destination for celebrities' vacations!Sit back and enjoy your vacation in this summer resort that equally covers all tourists' requirements! Take the cruise to Delos the sacred island of Apollo and Artemis, an island of great archaeological importance.
Visit the most romantic destination in Greece, Santorini. A day cruise to the volcano, at Hot Spring where you can swim and to Thirasia, a wonderful small island, is suggested! This cruise ends with a visit to Oia, in order to have the best sunset of your life!
Our last destination is Turkey's Aegean coast! Relish the opportunity to explore this beautiful region of the world and visit a city of great importance for Greek people! Visit Istanbul (Constantinople) and tour in the city.
Visit Hagia Sofia, the magnificent Byzantine Church, take the cruise to Bosporus and don’t forget to pay a visit at the Grand Bazaar with its rich collections and the Spice Bazaar with the mystical smells of different aromas of various spices!
Book this unforgettable tour in Greece and Turkey now!
Day 1: ARRIVAL DAY:
- We will meet and assist you at Athens airport El. Venizelos, and transfer you at your hotel. Overnight in Athens.
Day 2: ATHENS SIGHTSEEING:
- Our driver will pick you up from your Hotel in order to start the Athens City Tour. We will visit the Parliament, the University, the Library, the Presidential Residence (Ex-King Residence) with the traditional presidential Guards, Panathinaiko Stadium (where the first Olympic Games took place in 1896), the Temple of Zeus and then the Acropolis and the New Acropolis Museum. You can have a short stop for coffee or refreshments at the Museum Café or at the traditional area of Plaka. After your stop for a coffee break, or lunch our driver will drop you off at your hotel. Overnight in Athens.
Day 3: ATHENS - MYKONOS ISLAND:
- Departure from your hotel to the Piraeus port to take your ferry departing at 07.25 to reach Mykonos Island, at 11.25. Our local driver eill transfer to your hotel. Mykonos is the most famous island in the world, known for its beaches, its fun and the nightlife! It is also known as the island of winds. The stroll in ‘’Little Venice’’ of the island, or the walk through the narrow streets of "matogiania" will be memorable for your vacation. You can also shop clothes and other local items that you'll only find in Mykonos. We propose you relax at your hotel and enjoy the amazing night life of Mykonos! Overnight in Mykonos.
Day 4: MYKONOS ISLAND - CRUISE TOUR TO DELOS: (OPTIONAL)
- Today, we suggest you an excellent half-day trip to the sacred island of Apollo and Artemis, one of the Unesco Heritage sites of Greece. Delos is one of the most important archaeological sites of the eastern Mediterranean. You may visit, amongst others, the remains of the Temples of Apollo, the sanctuary of Artemis, the old city and the theatre and then, walk down the celebrated Lion Street. Also, in the museum of Delos, you can admire Archaic, Classical, Hellenistic and Roman Sculptures, a collection of vessels from all periods as well as small items of everyday use. The tour takes about 5 hours OR You can visit the most beautiful beaches on the island like Super Paradise or Psarrou. Overnight in Mykonos.
Day 5: MYKONOS ISLAND - SANTORINI ISLAND:
- Our driver will pick you up from your hotel in order to transfer you to Mykonos Port, so you get the boat departing at 14.55 for the famous Santorini Island, arriving at 17.35. Our local driver will transfer to your hotel. You have free time for yourselves during which you can enjoy your drink or dinner, at one of the hundreds places located just on the rocks above the sea, and walk among the narrow streets of the island, where you can buy many souvenirs Overnight in Santorini.
Day 6: DAY CRUISE IN SANTORINI ISLAND:
- Today we suggest you take the excellent day cruise tour to Volcano-Hot Springs - Thirasia. The bus will pick you up at about 10.30 from your hotel to transfer you at Athinios Port to take the boat in order to start the cruise tour. You will visit the Volcano, you can swimming at Hot Springs, if you want, and then you will visit THIRASIA, a wonderful small island, where you will have a rest and lunch. After that you will reach at Amoudi beach, get off the boat and walk to reach at famous Oia, or you could ride a donkey. There you will admire the sunset, walk at the narrow street, etc. At the end of the sunset at about 20.00, the bus will be waiting for you at Oia area to transfer you back to your hotel. Overnight in Santorini.
Day 7: DAY AT LEISURE IN SANTORINI:
- You can visit the most beautiful beaches or you can explore the town of Thira, or we can suggest you a perfect Village & Wine tour around the island. Overnight in Santorini.
Day: 8: SANTORINI – ATHENS:
- Our driver will meet you at the hotel and will transfer you to Santorini Port at 12.00 to take the boat for Piraeus Port, where you will arrive at 17:00 pm. Then, you will be transferred to your hotel in Athens. Overnight in Athens.
Day 9: ATHENS – ISTANBUL:
- We will transfer you to Athens airport to take the flight departing at 14.30 to reach Istanbul at 16.55. We will meet you at the Ist airport (APT) and you will get the tour documents and briefing about your tour. Overnight in Istanbul.
Day: 10: CITY TOUR IN ISTANBUL:
- City Tour / Byzantine & Ottoman Relics: After having breakfast at hotel, you will have a full day city tour. Hippodrome: The former center of sportive and political activities of Constantinople. You will be able to see the Obelisk from Egypt, Serpentine Column from Delphi and the fountain of Wilhelm II. Blue Mosque: One of the biggest mosques of Istanbul from 17th century architecture is one of the principal adornments on the skyline of Istanbul. It is also famous for its blue tiles and 6 minarets. Topkapi Palace: The former imperial residence from where the Great Ottoman Empire was ruled. Today it is used as a spectacular museum that has one of the largest collections of Chinese and Japanese porcelain and the very famous treasury of the Royal Family. Hagia Sophia: The magnificent Byzantine Church of all times; one of the finest and largest architectural works of art in the world. Grand Bazaar: In addition to its historical importance, it's a bazaar that will tempt even the no shoppers with its rich collection of precious handmade carpets, jewelry, leather and souvenirs. After the tour we will transfer you to your Hotel. Overnight in Istanbul.
Day: 11: CITY TOUR TO ISTANBUL:
- City Tour / Bosporus & Two Continents: After having breakfast at hotel, you will have a full day city tour. Spice Bazaar (Egyptian Bazaar), mystical smells of different aromas of various spices. Shops selling fruits, vegetables, flowers, fish etc. Bosporus Cruise through the waterway separating the two continents, Europe and Asia, with a possibility to take photographs of marble palaces, ancient wooden villas of Ottoman architecture besides modern residential and luxurious apartments. Dolmabahce Palace: The last residence for Ottoman Sultans with the 365 rooms and the 22 saloons. Famous for the great collection of European antiquity, furniture and the 4.5 tons chandelier. Bosphorus Bridge offers you the unique chance to step from one continent (Europe) to another (Asia) in 2 minutes. Camlica Hill, exposing the panoramic view of Istanbul and Bosporus from the best point of view. After the tour you will be transferred at your Hotel. Overnight in Istanbul.
Day: 12: ISTANBUL - ATHENS:
- After your breakfast, we will meet you at your hotel and you will be transferred at the Airport to take your flight at about 13.10. You will reach at Athens at 13.35. Our driver will meet at Athens airport and will transfer you at your hotel. Overnight in Athens.
Day: 13 DEPARTURE DAY:
- We will transfer you at Athens airport to take your flight, according to your flight details.
***TRAVEL INSURANCE: We would also like to draw your attention to the importance of taking out an insurance policy in the event of an unexpected happening that may cancel or interrupt your trip.
Here is the link to see what the travel insurance covers: Click Here for Travel Insurance
- Museum of Acropolis
- Temple of Zeus
- Presidential Guards
- Panathinaiko Stadium
- Santorini Island
- Volcano – Hot Springs – Thirasia in Santorini
- Oia Sunset in Santorini
- Mykonos Island
- City of Istanbul
- Hagia Sophia in Istanbul
- Topkapi Palace in Istanbul
- Blue Mosque in Istanbul
- Hippodrome in Istanbul
- Grand Bazaar in Istanbul
- Spice Bazaar (Egyptian Bazaar) in Istanbul
- Bosporus Cruise in Istanbul
- Bosporus Bridge in Istanbul
- Moni Choras in Istanbul
- Ydragogeio in Istanbul
- Private Transportation with English Speaking driver
- 12 Night's accommodation in 3*, 4* & 5* hotel
- Daily Breakfast at your hotel
- Private transfer from/to Istanbul/hotel
- Private Car & Driver for 2 day Sightseeing in in Istanbul
- Licensed Tour guide in Istanbul
- Private Transfer from/to Athens airport/hotel/port
- Private transfers from/to port/airport/hotel in each Island
- Day Cruise at Volcano in Santorini
- Air tickets from Athens airport -Istanbul- Athens airport
- Fars Ferry tickets from Piraeus Port / Mykonos / Santorini / Piraeus port
- Welcome bag with gifts upon your arrival
- All taxes
- Personal expenses & meals
- Tour Guide in Athens
- Hotel city tax
All our drivers speak English very well and have high experience and are well knowledge for the sites that you are going to visit. They can provide you general information for each site, but are not official guides.
- But you have the below choice in order to have tour guide during your trip
- You can book licensed tour guide accompany to you
- You can book to have accompany to you tour leader
- You can book local tour guide in each area
- We are owner of car Rental Company www.premiumrentacar.gr with wide fleet of Cars & Minivans that's why we can keep the cost low
- From 1 to 4 person we provide you Mercedes E class or MPV 7 seats Citroen Picasso
- From 5 to 8 persons we provide you Mini Van type Mercedes Vito/Viano or Opel Vivaro 9 seats
- From 9 to 17 persons we provide you Mini Bus Mercedes Sprinter 18 seats
- We also provide you transfer from/to Athens Airport/Hotel or Piraeus port
We will pick you up from your hotel in Athens or Air B&B address, If you reach at Athens airport or Piraeus, our representative will be waiting there holding a sign with your name written on it, helps you with your baggage, and accompany you at your car, provide you mineral water & Tissues.
Our local driver will be waiting there holding a sign with your name written on it, in order to meet you and transfer you to your hotel. Upon our meeting in Athens we will gives you o folder with vouchers of the hotel, tickets and contact number in each area.
- We provide you 4 star hotels or 3 stars hotel or you can ask for 5* hotels.
- Please note that the hotel in our proposed program may be changed, depend the availability and the time that you will make the booking in any case we will book hotels at the same level.
- If you wish we can arrange your accommodation a day before and after your tour.
- In Santorini your hotel located at "Kamari area" of course we can make upgrade at the hotel, and to offer you accommodation in Imerovilgi, Fira town or Oia with extra suplement, jsut ask us.
Our tours are absolutely PRIVATE only for you and not for other passengers. You can add or remove everything from our proposed program in order the tour to be modified to you, also note that we can accommodate from 1 person to 36 persons or more.
In order to take full advantage of your stay in Greece, we would also like to draw your attention to the importance of taking out an insurance policy in the event of an unexpected happening during your trip. To this effect, we have collaborated with INTERAMERICAN, the largest private insurance company in Greece.
We will provide you FAST FERRY TICKETS in order to spend more time in each Island. Sometimes the ferry route can be changed depend from the shipping company schedule. In any case we will modify the program accordingly. We can provided you AIR TICKETS instead off ferry tickets with extra supplement, just ask us.
- 1,5 euros per room per day for 3-star hotels,
- 3 euros per room per day for 4-star hotels.
- In order to confirm any booking, 30% payment in advance is required, fully refundable in case of any written cancellation received 40 days prior the arrival date.
- For any cancellation OR change between 39 days to 20 days prior the first day of arrival, cancellation fees equal to 50% of the total cost of program applies.
- For any cancellation OR change within 19 days prior the first day of arrival and/or non shows, full cancellation fees applies – the total cost of the program.
- Air ticket & Ferry tickets are no refundable.
- A written notification of any cancellation or change is necessary to be sent to PRIVATE TOURS Greece.