12 Day Ionian Islands Hopping & Tour in Santorini...
12 day Ionian islands hopping & tour in Santorini, that is cover the wonderful island of Kefallonia, to explore the Lake of Melissani to swim at the famous Myrtos beach. Visit Lefkada, take the day cruise to Ithaca Island & Onassis Island of Scorpion and swim at the crystal sandy beaches. Comfort budget & flexible itineraries!
Tour in Kefalonia that is famous from the movie ‘’Captain Corelli’s Manodline’’ with many activities and finally, have a tour In Santorini you will admire the one of the best sunsets of your life! In the package it is also included sightseeing in Athens, the capital of Greece, that houses breathtaking archaeological sites, including the iconic Acropolis and "Cape Sounio", the Temple of God Poseidon! Book online this tour and enjoy your holidays at the Ionian Islands in the safety of our chauffeured services!
DAY 1: ARRIVAL DAY:
- Our driver will meet you at Athens airport holding a sign with your name written on it in order to meet you and transfer you to your hotel. Overnight in Athens.
DAY 2: ATHENS - KYLLINI PORT - KEFALONIA ISLAND:
- Our driver will meet you at your hotel to transfer you at Kyllini port to take the ferry to Kefalonia Island departing at about 13.00 to reach at Poros Port in Kefalonia at about 14.30. Transfer to your hotel & free time from your self. It is wort to visit the prettiest seaside villages - Assos and Fiskardo and swim at the milky-white Myrtos beach, the island's highlight. Most of the beaches in Kefalonia, are deliciously pristine surrounded by trees and electric blue water.Overnight in Kefalonia
DAY 3: KEFALONIA ISLAND
(optional) Private tour to Melisani Lake, Fiskardo village and photo tour in Myrtos beach. Pick you up from your hotel to start our private tour. We will visit the Lake of Melissani: Lake of the Nymphs, a lake of unique beauty. Seawater disappear into swallow holes near Argostoli and appear again after 15 days as backwater in the cave’s lake which is situated 30cm above sea level. Our next visit will be at Drogarati Cave: This magnificent cave was discovered about 300 years ago. We will have a Photo stop above Myrtos Beach. This beach is one of the most beautiful and dramatic beaches in Greece you must not miss. It has a long beach if white shingle backed by steep cliffs of limestone. The colors of the sea can change from deep blue to white. We drive through the coast road to traditional village of Fiscardo a beautiful village and harbor. It is a cosmopolitan town with Venetian houses to be situated around a beautiful harbor. Part of Fiskardo charm is being the only town in Kefalonia not to have been devastated by the earthquake in 1953. It is a major sailing port. At the end of the tour back to your hotel. Overnight at Argostoli.
DAY 4: KEFALONIA ISLAND - LEFKADA ISLAND:
- Today you are departing to Lefkada.Our driver transfers you to Lefkada port to get the local ferry to Lefkada. Our driver will transfer you at your hotel. Free time for yourself. If you are a lover of sun, sand and sea you will fall for Greek island Lefkada. The endless panorama of blue will take your breath away you. Lefkada Island is famous for cliff-backed beaches, Egremni and Porto Katsiki. Overnight in Lefkada.
DAY 5: LEFKADA ISLAND
- (optional) Day cruise to visit Ithaka, Meganisi, Skorpios Island & famous beachs. Depart from Nidri harbor and sail around the coast of Lefkas to the beach of Egremni for swimming and sunbathing. Later a stop at Porto Katsiki one of the most beautiful beaches in Europe. An unforgettable experience is our visit to Fiskardo of Kefalonia which is regarded as the diamond of the Ionian. Stop for lunch and swimming. Next stop to Ithaca Island for walk and swimming. We will have a visit at Meganisi to get memorable photos. On afternoon we visit the islands of the Onassis family Scorpios. EgremniLook around the other islands in the group Scorpidi Sparti and Madouri. Overnight in Lefkada.
DAY 6: LEFKADA ISLAND - ATHENS:
- Our driver meet you at your hotel and through a wonderful route of the coast line we will reach at Naupactus, a small traditional town. Here you will have a lunch next to the sea and you will walk at the Venetian old port at the heart of town. Continue our trip to reach at in Athens with short stop at Canal of Corinth. Overnight in Athens.
DAY 7: ATHENS - SANTORINI ISLAND:
- Our driver will transfer you from your hotel to Piraeus Port to take the ferry departing at 07.00 to reach in Santorini at 11.45. Our local driver will meet and assist you and then, he will transfer you to your hotel. The first thing you have to see that will amaze you is the magnificent sunset from Oia, the most famous sunset in the world. Crowds of people gather there, in order to see the sun set! Afterwards, you can enjoy your drink or dinner, in the picturesque capital of Fira to walk among the narrow streets where you can buy many souvenirs. Overnight in Santorini.
DAY 8: SANTORINI ISLAND
- optional) Sunset Cruise to Volcano with Buffet on Board. Pick you up from your hotel after noon to have our first stop at the famous volcano of Santorini! Then, you will walk to the volcano’s ridge with your guide and he is going to explain you everything about the history and the geology of the volcano. Our next stop will be the island of Palea Kameni where the famous hot springs are located on the west side. Dinner on Board Sailing above the underwater craters from Palia Kameni to Thirasia Island, the boat will anchor close to the island in order to enjoy your dinner. The end of the excursion comes on sunset time. Our boat will stop very close to Oia village where you will have the chance to watch the warm light of the setting sun under the violet sky before the night falls. This is the most unforgettable experience as the Caldera and the village of Oia will turn into gold color. Overnight in Santorini
DAY 9: SANTORINI ISLAND
- (optional) Tour in Akrotiri, traditional villages & wine tour. Our bus will pick you up from your hotel to visit the village Megalochori to admire the cycladic culture, we will pass by the famous Red Beach or the black beach. We will visit Pyrgos village that is the highest point of the island with the magnificent panoramic view to get memorable photos! Our next stop will be at a perfect winery in Santorini, where you will taste the local wines with finger food, admiring the famous winery with the panoramic view! We will also pay a visit at the old city of Akrotiri one of the most important archaeological site in Greece, that present the Bronze Age, which was destroyed by an eruption of the volcano, approximately 1500 years before the destruction of Pompeii. The tour takes about 6 hours with shared bus. The same tour is also available on a private basis. Overnight in Santorini.
DAY 10: ATHENS - SANTORINI:
- Our driver will meet you at the hotel and will transfer you to Santorini Port at 12.45 to take the boat for Piraeus Port, where you will arrive at 18:00 pm. Then, you will be transferred to your hotel in Athens. Overnight in Athens.
DAY 11: PRIVATE TOUR ATHENS & CAPE SOUNIO:
- We will pick you up from your hotel to start your Private Athens Sightseeing & Cape Sounio Tour. You will visit Panathinaiko Stadium where the first Olympic Games of modern times took place in 1896. It is the only stadium built out of white marble. Proceeding, we will visit Zappeion and the Temple of Olympian Zeus, Athens Trilogy ACROPOLIS (visit Propylaea, Temple of Athena Nike, Parthenon, Erechtheion with its Porch of Maidens). Continue the expert guided Athens sightseeing and museum tour with a pleasant short walk passing by Herodion and Dionysos Theater, in order to visit the ACROPOLIS museum. After a stop at the traditional area of Plaka, we will follow the coastline known as "Athenian Riviera" to reach at the second most popular site of the Greek capital "Cape Sounio"(especially during the afternoon hours when you can take the chance of the breathtaking sunset over the Aegean Sea!) and the Temple of God Poseidon! The duration of the tour is about 8-9 hours Overnight in Athens.
DAY 12: DEPARTURE DAY:
- Our driver will meet you at your hotel in order to transfer you at the Athens airport, according to your flight details.
***TRAVEL INSURANCE: We would also like to draw your attention to the importance of taking out an insurance policy in the event of an unexpected happening that may cancel or interrupt your trip.
Here is the link to see what the travel insurance covers: Click Here for Travel Insurance
- Canal of Corinth
- Kefalonia Island
- Myrtos beach
- The Lake Cavern of Melissani
- The Lake of Driogarati
- Fiskardo Village
- Lefkada Island
- Porto Katsiki beach
- Egremni beach
- Ithaca Island
- Scorpions Island (Onasis' Islands)
- Athens City Tour (Acropolis, Acropolis Museum, e.t.c)
- Cape Sounio
- Santorini Island
- Volcano- Hot Springs - Thirasia
- Caldera Sunset
- Transportation with private car or minivan
- English speaking driver
- Private Tour in Athens
- 11 Nights’ Accommodation with breakfast
- Transfer from/to Athens airport/ Hotel
- Transfer from/to Athens Piraeus Port
- Ferry tickets from Kyllini Port / Kefalonia / Lefkada
- fast ferry tickets from Piraeus Port to Santorini/ Piraeus
- Transfer from/to in Santorini port/hotel
- All Taxes
- Personal Expenses, meals
- Optional tour & Tour guides
- Hotel City Tax
The suitable period is from 25 of March till 31 of October. In winter period the shipping companies stop the routes between the Islands. Of course you can travel at the Greek Islands with Air fair tickets. Just let us know.
All our drivers speak English very well and have high experience and have well knowledge for the sites that you are going to visit. They can provide you general information for each site, but are not official guides.
You have the below choice in order to have tour guide during your trip
You can book licensed tour guide accompany to you
You can book tour leader to accompany to you
You can book local tour guide in each area
Type of transportation
We are owner of car Rental Company www.premiumrentacar.gr with wide fleet of Cars & Minivans that's why we can keep the cost low
From 1 to 4 person we provide you Mercedes E class or MPV 7 seats Citroen Picasso
From 5 to 8 persons we provide you Mini Van type Mercedes Vito/Viano or Opel Vivaro 9 seats
From 9 to 17 persons we provide you Mini Bus Mercedes Sprinter 18 seats
We also provide you transfer from/to Athens Airport/Hotel or Piraeus port
Pickup & drop off in Athens
We will pick you up from your hotel in Athens or Air B&B address, If you reach at Athens airport or Piraeus, our representative will be waiting there holding a sign with your name written on it, helps you with your baggage, and accompany you at your car, provide you mineral water & Tissues.
Transfers in Mykonos & Santorini
Our local driver will be waiting there holding a sign with your name written on it, in order to meet you and transfer you to your hotel. Upon our meeting in Athens we will gives you o folder with vouchers of the hotel, tickets and contact number in each area.
We provide you 4 star hotels or 3 stars hotel or you can ask for 5* hotels.
Please note that the hotel in our proposed program may be changed, depend the availability and the time that you will make the booking in any case we will book hotels at the same level.
If you wish we can arrange your accommodation a day before and after your tour.
In Santorini your hotel located at "Kamari area" of course we can make upgrade at the hotel, and to offer you accommodation in Imerovilgi, Fira town or Oia with extra suplement, jsut ask us.
Customized private tours
Our tours are absolutely PRIVATE only for you and not for other passengers. You can add or remove everything from our proposed program in order the tour to be modified to you, also note that we can accommodate from 1 person to 36 persons or more.
In order to take full advantage of your stay in Greece, we would also like to draw your attention to the importance of taking out an insurance policy in the event of an unexpected happening during your trip. To this effect, we have collaborated with INTERAMERICAN, the largest private insurance company in Greece.
About ferry & air tickets
We will provide you FAST FERRY TICKETS in order to spend more time in each Island. Sometimes the ferry route can be changed depend from the shipping company schedule. In any case we will modify the program accordingly. We can provided you AIR TICKETS instead off ferry tickets with extra supplement, just ask us.
The hotel city tax is
1,5 euros per room per day for 3-star hotels,
3 euros per room per day for 4-star hotels.
- In order to confirm any booking, 30% payment in advance is required, fully refundable in case of any written cancellation received 40 days prior the arrival date.
- For any cancellation OR change between 39 days to 20 days prior the first day of arrival, cancellation fees equal to 50% of the total cost of program applies.
- For any cancellation OR change within 19 days prior the first day of arrival and/or non shows, full cancellation fees applies – the total cost of the program.
- Air ticket & Ferry tickets are no refundable.
- A written notification of any cancellation or change is necessary to be sent to PRIVATE TOURS Greece.