12 Day Ionian Islands Holidays & Santorini...
Do you want to travel to the Ionian Islands? Do you want to have the best sunset of your lifetime in Aegean? All these are offered in this 12-day customized tour package of Ionian Islands Kefallonia, Lefkada, combines tour in Santorrini!
Discover all the wonder and amazement on Kefallonia Island and take the optional tour to explore the Lake Cave of Melissani that is also called Cave of the Nymphs, the Cave of Drogarati with the fantastic stalactites and stalagmites, the Castle of Saint George and the Lighthouse of Argostoli with the impressive architectural style. Swim at Myrtos beach, ranked as the best beach in Greece and among the ten best beaches in the world! Visit Lefkada, take the day cruise to explore Lefkada and the neighboring islands!
In Santorini we suggest two must-do tours, one including Village & Wine tour in Santorini and the other a special cruise tour at Volcano, Hot Spring, and Thirasia. This cruise ends with a visit to Oia, in order to have one of the best sunset of your life! In the package it is also included sightseeing in Athens, the capital of Greece, that houses breathtaking archaeological sites, including the iconic Acropolis! You will also visit the second most popular site of the Greek capital "Cape Sounio", the Temple of God Poseidon! Book online this tour and enjoy your holidays at the Ionian Islands in the safety of our chauffeured services!
DAY 1: ARRIVAL DAY:
- Our driver will meet you at Athens airport holding a sign with your name written on it in order to meet you and transfer you to your hotel. Overnight in Athens.
DAY 2: ATHENS - KYLLINI PORT - KEFALONIA ISLAND:
- Our driver will meet you at your hotel to transfer you at Kyllini port to take the ferry to Kefalonia Island departing at about 13.00 to reach at Poros Port in Kefalonia at about 14.30. Our driver will transfer you to your hotel. Overnight at Argostoli.
DAY 3: DAY AT LEISURE IN KEFALONIA or (OPTIONAL TOUR):
- Today we will visit the Lake of Melissani: Lake of the Nymphs, a lake – cave of unique beauty that is of 350m long, 40m wide and 36m high. It constitutes of a unique geological phenomenon. Seawater disappear into swallow holes near Argostoli and appear again after 15 days as backwater in the cave’s lake which is situated 30cm above sea level. Our next visit will be at Drogarati Cave: This magnificent cave opened to the public in 1963 and was discovered about 300 years ago. It is about 150 million years old and has a constant temperature of 18*C, is about 60m deep and the arched ceiling is 20m high. We will have a Photo stop above Myrtos Beach This beach is one of the most beautiful and dramatic beaches in Greece you must not miss. It lies between the feet of two mountains. It has a long beach if white shingle backed by steep cliffs of limestone. The colors of the sea can change from deep blue to white. The view high above is truly unforgettable. We drive through the isthmus and join the north east coast road to Village of Fiscardo. Once there, we have free time to enjoy the beautiful village and harbor. Fiskardo lies 54 Km northeast of Argostoli. It is a beautiful and cosmopolitan town with Venetian houses to be situated around a beautiful harbor. Part of Fiskardo charm is being the only town in Kefalonia not to have been devastated by the earthquake in 1953. It is a major sailing port. Overnight at Argostoli.
DAY 4: KEFALONIA ISLAND - LEFKADA ISLAND:
- We will transfer you at Poros Port to take the ferry to Lefkada (Vasiliki port). There will be our driver waiting for you in order to transfer you to your hotel for check in. Free time for yourselves. Then you can visit the town of Lefkada for a coffee break and a dinner at the traditional small streets of the town. Overnight in Lefkada.
DAY 5: LEFKADA ISLAND - DAY CRUISE (OPTIONAL):
- After your breakfast we will transfer you to Nydri to take the local boat for a Day Cruise. Our daily excursions start at 9.30 am and return at about 17.30. You will not only visit Lefkada, but also the neighboring islands of Meganissi, Scorpios and Madouri. At the end of the tour we will transfer you to your hotel. Overnight in Lefkada.
DAY 6: LEFKADA ISLAND - ATHENS:
- After your breakfast, we will drive toward to Athens. We will reach in Athens late in the afternoon. Then, you will have free time for yourself. Overnight in Athens.
DAY 7: ATHENS - SANTORINI ISLAND:
- Our driver will transfer you from your hotel to Piraeus Port to take the ferry departing at 07.01 to reach in Santorini at 11.45. Our local driver will meet and assist you and then, he will transfer you to your hotel. Overnight in Santorini.
DAY 8: SANTORINI - SUNSET CRUISE TOUR TO VOLCANO IN SANTORINI INCLUDED BUFFET ON BOARD (OPTIONAL)
- Pick you up from your hotel after noon to have our first stop at the famous volcano of Santorini! You will stay at the volcanic island for 1.5hr and in the end you will embark again to our boat for the next stop. Our next stop will be the island of Palea Kameni where the famous hot springs are located on the west side. We will stop there for 30min at a distance of 30 meters from the shallow waters of Agios Nicholaos’ beach. Dinner on Board Sailing above the underwater craters from Palia Kameni to Thirasia Island, the boat will anchor close to the island in order to enjoy your dinner. Our experienced staff will prepare everything for you so as to relax and enjoy our Greek tasteful buffet while capturing amazing photos of the Aegean Sea. The end of the excursion comes on sunset time. Our boat will stop very close to Oia village where you will have the chance to watch the warm light of the setting sun under the violet sky before the night falls. This is the most unforgettable experience as the Caldera and the village of Oia will turn into gold color. Dinner includes: traditional Greek salad, Tzatziki sauce, chicken roll and pork roll with baked potatoes and rice, local white wine and fresh fruits.. Overnight in Santorini.
DAY 9: SANTORINI ISLAND -VILLAGES TOUR, WINE TOUR & EXCAVATION OF ACROTIRI (OPTIONAL):
- Our bus will pick you up from your hotel to start this excellent Village & Wine tour in Santorini. We will visit the village Megalochori to admire the cycladic culture, we will pass by the famous Red Beach or the black beach. We will visit Pyrgos village that is the highest point of the island with the magnificent panoramic view where you can take memorable photos! Our next stop will be at a perfect winery in Santorini, where you will taste the local wines with finger food, admiring the famous winery with the panoramic view! We will also pay a visit at the old city of Akrotiri one of the most important archaeological site in Greece, that present the Bronze Age, which was destroyed by an eruption of the volcano, approximately 1500 years before the destruction of Pompeii. Our official guide will explain everything about the Excavation of Akrotiri. The tour takes about 6 hours with shared bus. The same tour is also available on a private basis. All you have to do is to ask for it! Overnight in Santorini.
DAY 10: ATHENS - SANTORINI:
- Our driver will meet you at the hotel and will transfer you to Santorini Port at 12.45 to take the boat for Piraeus Port, where you will arrive at 18:00 pm. Then, you will be transferred to your hotel in Athens. Overnight in Athens.
DAY 11: ATHENS SIGHTSEEING:
- We will pick you up form your hotel to start your Private Athens Sightseeing & Cape Sounio Tour. You will visit Panathinaiko Stadium where the first Olympic Games of modern times took place in 1896. It is the only stadium built out of white marble. Proceeding, we will visit Zappeion and the Temple of Olympian Zeus. You will then admire the Athens Trilogy & you will visit the ACROPOLIS (visit Propylaea, Temple of Athena Nike, Parthenon, Erechtheion with its Porch of Maidens). Continue the expert guided Athens sightseeing and museum tour with a pleasant short walk passing by Herodion and Dionysos Theater, in order to visit the ACROPOLIS museum. After a stop at the traditional area of Plaka for your lunch, we will follow the Mediterranean coastline known as "Athenian Riviera" (if you wish we will have a stop for panoramic photos) in order to reach at the second most popular site of the Greek capital "Cape Sounio"(especially during the afternoon hours when you can take the chance of the breathtaking sunset over the Aegean Sea!) and the Temple of God Poseidon! The remains are perched on the headland, surrounded on three sides by the sea. The duration of the tour is about 8-9 hours. Overnight in Athens.
DAY 12: DEPARTURE DAY:
- Our driver will meet you at your hotel in order to transfer you at the Athens airport, according to your flight details.
***TRAVEL INSURANCE: We would also like to draw your attention to the importance of taking out an insurance policy in the event of an unexpected happening that may cancel or interrupt your trip.
Here is the link to see what the travel insurance covers: Click Here for Travel Insurance
- Canal of Corinth
- Kefalonia Island
- Myrtos beach
- The Lake Cavern of Melissani
- The Lake of Driogarati
- Fiskardo Village
- Lefkada Island
- Porto Katsiki beach
- Kathisma beach
- Ithaca Island
- Scorpions Island (Onasis' Islands)
- Athens City Tour (Acropolis, Acropolis Museum, e.t.c)
- Cape Sounio
- Santorini Island
- Volcano- Hot Springs - Thirasia
- Caldera Sunset
- Transportation with private car or minivan
- English speaking DRIVER
- Private Tour in Athens
- 11 Nights Accommodation
- Daily breakfast
- Transfer from/to Athens airport/ Hotel
- Transfer from/to Athens Piraeus Port
- Ferry tickets from Kyllini Port / Kefalonia / Lefkada
- fast ferry tickets from Piraeus Port to Santorini/ piraeus
- Transfer from/to in Santorini port/hotel
- All Taxes
- Personal Expenses, meals
- Opional tour
- Tour Guide
- Hotel City Tax
The suitable period is from 25 of March till 31 of October. In winter period the shipping companies stop the routes between the Islands. Of course you can travel at the Greek Islands with Air fair tickets. Just let us know.
All our drivers speak English very well and have high experience and have well knowledge for the sites that you are going to visit. They can provide you general information for each site, but are not official guides.
You have the below choice in order to have tour guide during your trip
You can book licensed tour guide accompany to you
You can book tour leader to accompany to you
You can book local tour guide in each area
Type of transportation
We are owner of car Rental Company www.premiumrentacar.gr with wide fleet of Cars & Minivans that's why we can keep the cost low
From 1 to 4 person we provide you Mercedes E class or MPV 7 seats Citroen Picasso
From 5 to 8 persons we provide you Mini Van type Mercedes Vito/Viano or Opel Vivaro 9 seats
From 9 to 17 persons we provide you Mini Bus Mercedes Sprinter 18 seats
We also provide you transfer from/to Athens Airport/Hotel or Piraeus port
Pickup & drop off in Athens
We will pick you up from your hotel in Athens or Air B&B address, If you reach at Athens airport or Piraeus, our representative will be waiting there holding a sign with your name written on it, helps you with your baggage, and accompany you at your car, provide you mineral water & Tissues.
Transfers in Mykonos & Santorini
Our local driver will be waiting there holding a sign with your name written on it, in order to meet you and transfer you to your hotel. Upon our meeting in Athens we will gives you o folder with vouchers of the hotel, tickets and contact number in each area.
We provide you 4 star hotels or 3 stars hotel or you can ask for 5* hotels.
Please note that the hotel in our proposed program may be changed, depend the availability and the time that you will make the booking in any case we will book hotels at the same level.
If you wish we can arrange your accommodation a day before and after your tour.
In Santorini your hotel located at "Kamari area" of course we can make upgrade at the hotel, and to offer you accommodation in Imerovilgi, Fira town or Oia with extra suplement, jsut ask us.
Customized private tours
Our tours are absolutely PRIVATE only for you and not for other passengers. You can add or remove everything from our proposed program in order the tour to be modified to you, also note that we can accommodate from 1 person to 36 persons or more.
In order to take full advantage of your stay in Greece, we would also like to draw your attention to the importance of taking out an insurance policy in the event of an unexpected happening during your trip. To this effect, we have collaborated with INTERAMERICAN, the largest private insurance company in Greece.
About ferry & air tickets
We will provide you FAST FERRY TICKETS in order to spend more time in each Island. Sometimes the ferry route can be changed depend from the shipping company schedule. In any case we will modify the program accordingly. We can provided you AIR TICKETS instead off ferry tickets with extra supplement, just ask us.
The hotel city tax is
1,5 euros per room per day for 3-star hotels,
3 euros per room per day for 4-star hotels.
- In order to confirm any booking, 30% payment in advance is required, fully refundable in case of any written cancellation received 40 days prior the arrival date.
- For any cancellation OR change between 39 days to 20 days prior the first day of arrival, cancellation fees equal to 50% of the total cost of program applies.
- For any cancellation OR change within 19 days prior the first day of arrival and/or non shows, full cancellation fees applies – the total cost of the program.
- Air ticket & Ferry tickets are no refundable.
- A written notification of any cancellation or change is necessary to be sent to PRIVATE TOURS Greece.